Friday 24 December 2010

Christmas Cake - Week 10

I have to confess that I really have not updated since Week 4 so feel a little naughty.
However Week 10 was last Wednesday and unfortunately I was unable to make the last day of the course due to another engagement, however this did not stop me and I have soldered on at home in completing my elves and presents, so that I am able to put all the components together to complete my Christmas Cake.
Well it is Christmas Eve and I do feel a little bit chuffed that I have actually managed to complete this cake in time for Christmas, it was touch and go but thankfully I had a number of hours this afternoon spare to enable me to concentrate on nothing more.

Well now it's the time you have all been waiting for, the past 10 weeks have flown and I have learnt so much..... without further ado I give you...... My Christmas Cake


No comments:

Post a Comment